According to the EPC national register we are to only assessors actually located in Abbey Wood within the SE2 postcode. This allow us to us to provide the quickest response possible for all your requirements of EPC in Abbey Wood at a very affordable price. We already carried out many assessments in Abbey Wood area especially since the value of properties went up for the new Crossrail development (which has as one of its key location Abbey Wood itself) and many people began to sell their property to benefit from the profit.
At MARP Environmental we provide EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) for private landlords, estate agents and home owners throughout London. We serve SE (Abbey Wood, Thamesmead, Plumstead, Woolwich, Greenwich, Eltham, etc.) and DA (Welling, Bexley, Sidcup, Erith, Belvedere, etc.) postcodes as well as many other part of London and Essex. Contact us for more information.
What is an EPC?
EPC stands for Energy Performance Certificate. Since 2007 it is a legal requirement that every property sold, built or rented is assessed on its energy use and CO2 emissions. This is a consequence of the Kyoto agreement on CO2 emissions and the implementation of the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. Such assessment in UK is called EPC.
The certificate is generated by a government approved software based on the RdSAP methodology whereas the accredited assessor will input the data gathered during the survey on the property.
Since RdSAP is the standard methodology used in UK, results among properties can be used for comparison. Potential buyers and tenants are therefore in the position to choose the property with better rating as the better the rating, the better the energy efficiency and the lower the bills and the environmental impact.
Moreover it is important to notice that from 2018 the minimum grade required to sell or rent will be E as anything less (F or G) won’t comply with the regulations.
Whats does an EPC contain?
An EPC typically contain:
- detailed estimates of energy use and energy costs of the property
- detailed estimates of CO2 emissions of the property
- a reccomendation report which highlight feasible and cost effective energy saving solution for the property (this include capital cost and payback time)
- Detail of the assessor who carried out the survey
- Government unique reference number
- A grade system from A to G where A indicate the best result and therefore a property with better energy efficiency a lower CO2 emissions
Why choose us?
- Competitive prices on EPC and floor plans
- Visit arranged around client availability
- Same day and early morning visit available on request
- Fully accredited, fully insured and CRB checked assessors
- Fast turnaround from visit to production of the EPC report
- EPC report issued with explanatory notes on request
- No hidden costs, no VAT or any other extra costs
Contact us for more information or for a quote